Thursday, December 18, 2008

Buddy the Elf, what´s your favorite color?!

hey all!! well, once again I have lagged a little in the blog entries. My roommate came back from her month visit with the fam in Argentina so I don´t really have access to the computer in my piso anymore since she is usually on it. I have also been more busy than usual at work making it harder to write entries when there either.

Anyways, I good news is that my boss, after having asked her two times before, changed her mind and told me the beginning of December that I could go home for Christmas. Very exciting!! I am going home the 22nd until the 31st and am looking forward to celebrating Christmas with all my family!

Update on the weather here: it´s been cold, hitting freezing during the nights and not being too much warmer during the days. Well, this past Sunday it snowed! It was only for a few hours and most of it melted away the next day but it was kind a cool to see the snow. It´s nice that it´s gone though.

Well, that´s all for now. Hope to see some of you soon!! with love,

Amy

No comments: