Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekend update: by Amy

This past weekend:

-I went out for tapas Friday night. This week and the week to come is the feria of the tapa here in Valdepeñas. 19 bars are participating and they offer an special tapa with your choice of drink for $2.50. Yum. Some of them are pretty fancy.

-I went to Decathlon for the first time. This is a big sporting goods store here in Spain. I had heard a lot about it and upon visiting it was not impressed and think that a lot of what they offer is of poor quality.

-I participated in my second climbing competition. I placed 2nd out of 4 girls. I was once again reminded how I do not enjoy competing, I´d rather just climb. I had fun though and enjoyed hanging out with everyone I went with. Here are some pics:
The guys planning out their moves.
Fofo on the roof. He won the men´s competition.
Gabriel and Carlitos waiting for their turns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the kids from the Nave go? How did they do?